By Kevin Boyle on October 11, 2011
Kevin Boyle – No One to Vote For October 11, 2011
This evening I caught the following on the BBC News Channel. A Conservative supporter (missed his name) of Liam Fox was holding forth strongly in defense of his beleaguered minister.
“…….Mr. Fox has been an excellent Secretary of Defense. We have nearly completed a highly successful operation in Libya without the loss of a single British life…..”
Highly unlikely in the long run.
…..tens of thousands of Libyan dead with
NOT THE LOSS OF A SINGLE BRITISH LIFE.
Are we supposed to feel proud of the fact that our leaders now order the military to yet again embark on a campaign of action that can, this time, only be described as
the risk-free slaughter of brown-skinned people.
Surely most British people recoil in horror at this obscenity….
….the fact it is carried out in the name of ‘humanitarianism’ is truly beyond words.
Must we not now admit that, however much we oppose this illegal war, that the RAF’s bombing of Libyan cities is a horror for which WE must admit some reponsibility?
To be honest, realising what is taking place in our name, I feel very guilty that I do so little to oppose this war.
I’ve seen my MP about it. He knows large numbers loathe the Libyan campaign. He didn’t defend it but his demeanor was one of helplessness.
What kind of a monstrous world are Cameron and the rest of these internationalists building for us?
….but there’s always worse……
……from an article: Remote control murder: Afghan drones operated from Nevada and Virginia, recognising drones as the weapon of choice of US military and the RAF in Afghanistan, we read the following:
“Regarding the use of drones against civilians in Pakistan and Yemen US author and journalist James Bamford said,
“Death warrants for targets are signed by mid-level bureaucrats, and soccer moms and dads double as joystick killers. They operate in comfort and safety, half the Earth away from their targets and close enough for many to run home for lunch between kills.”
The time is coming when will be forced to confront the elite that creates these monstrosities.
Here is a template for enforcement up with which we must not put.
- The question Liam Fox should have been asked (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- Canada / Minister Baird Concludes Successful Visit to Tripoli (appablog.wordpress.com)
- RAF Drones At Risk As Virus Hits US Planes (news.sky.com)
- What’s New in SEO for October 11, 2011 (searchengineoptimizationjournal.com)
- Quote of the Day: October 11, 2011: “One Quest! But Mark You! Never Another.” (delong.typepad.com)
- Food For Thought For Tuesday, October 11th, 2011 (sanjaysabarwal.com)
- David Cameron’s attempts to win female voters have a definite whiff of panic (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)