‘CIA killed 9/11 author in black ops hit’
Published on Mar 4, 2013
Philip Marshall was killed in a black operation over confessing to having worked with CIA drug smugglers and the potential exposure of 9/11 secrets. In the background to this, former US National Security Agency Officer Wayne Madsen says the 9/11 investigative author Philip Marshall and his children were killed in a “black ops hit” by the CIA, dismissing the suicide hypothesis. Marshall was afraid of being silenced for his revelations about 9/11, Madsen said, noting that a side door the investigator never used was wide open when his dead body was found. Marshall believed the former US President George Bush had pulled off the 9/11 attack to foment a government coup. In his fourth book, he was supposed to disclose blockbuster information.
Press TV has conducted an interview with Dr. Kevin Barrett, an American author and political expert in Madison, Wisconsin, to further discuss the issue. Barrett is joined by Lee Kaplan, investigative journalist from Berkley.
- ‘cia killed 9/11 author and his family in black ops hit’ (poorrichards-blog.blogspot.com)
- Did the CIA Kill 9/11 Author in Black OPs Hit? (undergrounddocumentaries.com)
- [UK-911-Truth] 9/11 Truth author Philip Marshall assassinated by US death squad? – Tony G. (inquiringminds.cc)
- ‘CIA killed 9/11 author in black ops hit’ (thetruthseeker.co.uk)
- ‘CIA killed 9/11 author and his family in black ops hit’ (hangthebankers.com)
- 9/11 & 7/7 Truth News :: RE: 911 Truth pilot Philip Marshall assassinated by Death Squad? (911forum.org.uk)
- DEATH THREATS BY U.S. BLACK OPS (Lissa is under these Dangers) (lissakr11humane.com)
- Wayne Madsen: 9/11 author Philip Marshall “suicided” by black ops team_on the Kevin Barrett Show (noliesradio.org)
- “100% certain”: 9/11 author was killed in black ops hit, says Wayne Madsen (sott.net)