Israel Seeks War on Iran to Keep Lid on 9/11,
by Kevin Barrett By wmw_admin on September 25, 2012
Almost every politically-aware person on the planet is puzzled by Israeli Prime Minister Netanyahu’s bizarre obsession with Iran. Netanyahu is risking his political career, his reputation, and Israel’s future by intervening in the US presidential elections.
He is using all of Zionism’s considerable might – including organized crime assets like “Las Vegas Godfather” Sheldon Adelson – to force Obama to attack Iran; or, failing that, to make sure that Obama is defeated by the Zionist puppet Romney. There are even rumors of Israeli-sponsored assassination attempts on Obama.
Even the rabidly pro-Zionist Jewish Daily Forward has editorialized: “It’s difficult to recall a time when an Israeli prime minister has inserted himself into a presidential election campaign in the way that Benjamin Netanyahu has. It’s even harder to recall a time when a trusted ally openly urged the American president to undertake a questionable, unpopular and highly risky war. We sure hope Netanyahu knows what he’s doing, because the stakes for him – and for the two nations he professes to care about the most – could not be higher.”
The Jewish Daily Forward has good reasons to wonder whether Netanyahu knows what he’s doing. The editorialist cites polls showing that the American people strongly oppose attacking Iran, even if war breaks out between Iran and Israel and only US intervention could save Israel! These polls show that American voters no longer give a damn whether Israel, which has chosen to live by the sword, finally dies by the sword. As Dave Lindorff observes, Netanyahu’s mad obsession with pushing the US into yet another unwanted war for Israel “may have fundamentally undermined the long-standing ‘special relationship’ between the US and Israel.”
And still Netanyahu continues on this seemingly suicidal course. He even orders the Mossad and its CIA assets including Gladio veteran Terry Jones to unleash a rabidly anti-Islam film, spammed into the faces of every Muslim on the planet via millions of dollars of computer server time and intelligence agency expertise – an obvious attempt to fan the flames of Islamophobia and pave the way to a US war on Iran for Israel. Obama, who is on record saying he hates Netanyahu and that Netanyahu is a liar, and who knows that Netanyahu manufactured the “Innocence of Muslims” crisis to try to get Romney elected, responded by refusing to meet with Netanyahu in New York, and going on the David Letterman Show instead. A more blatant snub could hardly be imagined. “I am in charge if America, understand?”
So, what in the world is Netanyahu really up to? Does he actually believe that Iran has a nuclear weapons program, even though the CIA has certified that it does not?
Of course, he doesn’t really believe such nonsense. Even hard-line Israeli strategists admit that Iran appears to be only developing nuclear expertise, not actual weapons. Furthermore, Iran has not attacked another nation in centuries.
Since the “nuclear crisis” is a hoax (like alleged Iraqi WMD in 2003), then what is the real reason for Netanyahu’s Iran obsession? Is it the Iranian government’s support for anti-Zionist resistance groups like Hamas and Hezbollah, and its calls for an end to Zionism through free and fair elections?
Perhaps. Iran’s open commitment to principled anti-Zionism represents the nearly unanimous position of the people of the Middle East, who have never accepted the genocidal Zionist entity as a legitimate state. Israel has been able to bully every other government in the region into shameful silence. The Islamic Republic of Iran will not be silenced. Threats to level Iran with bombs seeks to send a message to future Middle Eastern governments: Do not give a voice to your people’s resistance to Zionism, or else!
But while starting a war might seek to punish Iran for its anti-Zionism, such a war would carry terrible risks for Israel. In the impossible event that all goes well for Israel on the battlefield, the suffering of the people of Iran would probably shame the world into turning against Zionism even more sharply than the world turned against apartheid in the 1980s.
But there is no guarantee that things would go well for Israel on the battlefield. Iran has the capability to riddle Israel with rocket attacks, or even to take out Israel’s Dimona nuclear facility and perhaps render Israel and much of the surrounding region permanently uninhabitable. And Israel does not have the capability to seriously damage Iran’s nuclear energy program without US help. If the US intervened on the side of Israel, Iran could shut the Straits of Hormuz, and possibly sink many, if not all, of the ships there with Sunburn missiles, driving gasoline prices over USD 10 a gallon and paralyzing the world economy.
Additionally, Iran has the capability to massively attack the US bases that surround it, killing thousands, if not tens of thousands, of US soldiers. A US president, especially one who dislikes Netanyahu and puts America’s interests ahead of Israel’s, would be very unlikely to help Netanyahu attack Iran
Though these 45 American bases threaten Iran, Iran nevertheless has the ability to destroy each of these bases with its long-range missiles, inflicting death on tens of thousands of American soldiers. Iranian anti-ship missiles (like the deadly Sunburns) can easily sink America’s huge aircraft carriers in the Persian Gulf, drowning 7000 marines on board each ship. (LD)
“The entire lake will become a killing field…the Gulf will run red with American blood.” — Military specialist Mark Gaffney.
Given that a war on Iran is an all-loss proposition for Israel, why is Netanyahu fanatically fanning the flames of war, to the extent that even his American Zionist cheering section is baffled and embarrassed by his behavior?
Some question Netanyahu’s intelligence, arguing that he is just a furniture salesman who has been promoted far beyond his level of competence. While there may be some truth to this – I certainly wouldn’t want to overestimate Netanyahu’s intelligence – I don’t think he’s quite that stupid. I think Netanyahu has a very good reason to prefer war with Iran, despite all its risks, to peace. I think he does know what he’s doing.
Netanyahu needs the 9/11-triggered 100-years-war on Islam to continue for the very good reason that if it does not, the State of Emergency still in place in the US will be lifted, and Americans, unencumbered by the National Security restrictions of wartime, will quickly learn what really happened on September 11th, 2001. That possibility poses a very real existential threat to Israel – and to Netanyahu.
As Alan Sabrosky, former Director of Strategic Studies at the US Army War College, told Press TV: “I have had long conversations over the past two weeks with contacts at the Army War College, at the Headquarters Marine Corps, and I have made it absolutely clear in both cases that it is 100 percent certain that 9/11 was a Mossad operation. Period. If Americans ever know that Israel did this, they are going to scrub them off the earth.”
And even if Israel were “scrubbed off the earth” peacefully through a one-state solution, Netanyahu would certainly hang for his role in the 9/11 attacks.
- Search in:
- Sort by:
- Search in:
Where in the World?…
- Yet More Serious Detriment – Martin Brighton September 30, 2014
- FW: Secret SocietiesFW: Secret Societies – Rex September 30, 2014
- Fracking Nightmare – Episode 38 September 30, 2014
- HUMANITY vs INSANITY : #25 – NWO … Running Scared of the Global Political Awakening! September 30, 2014
- UK Column NEWS Monday 29th September 2014 September 29, 2014
- How to lose a referendum on leaving the EU – Charles More – Dave Barnby September 29, 2014
- Series:- Time To Go – Martin Brighton – [Ye Wreck Ignition Policie] September 29, 2014
- FW: Radio tonight 6pm re bent council, et al. September 29, 2014
- I would remind you too that I am a Bishop in the Catholic Church and didn’t get there by being an idiot – Annette September 29, 2014
- More on UKIP ban – Annette September 29, 2014
- When he signed the European Communities Act in 1972, Prime Minister Edward Heath knowingly and wilfully tricked, deceived and betrayed the British people into foreign rule September 29, 2014
- Fw: IMMIGRATION – EU TELLS BRITAIN SO STOP MOANING AND BUILD MORE HOUSES September 29, 2014
- My wife had warned me earlier when she saw a ragheaded Muzzie being interviewed on BBC in relation to the referendum. Now we know. Don September 29, 2014
- COMMUNITARIANISM – formerly FW: THE ESTABLISHMENT IGNORES ENGLISH LAW – Rex September 29, 2014
- Re: Concerns about Missing Handrails – [There is more than simple housing maladministration here, but blatant fraud, corruption, abuse of vulnerable, disabled community volunteers, etc.] Martin Brighton September 29, 2014
- Strike at ISIS? Yes – but not with explosives! [-] Norman Scarth September 29, 2014
- UK to allow fracking drilling under people’s land without their consent September 29, 2014
- Organophosphates kill Claim HQ12X00520 Lawrence – Leonard Lawrence [Pilot] September 29, 2014
- Ex-oilfield executive Mr Crane was one of the first civilians to enter Kuwait after the First Gulf War. September 28, 2014
- https://www.youtube.com/user/ianrcrane/videos September 28, 2014
- http://www.ukcolumn.org/ September 28, 2014
- https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPszygYHA9K2ZtV_1KphSugBB7iZqbFyz September 28, 2014
- http://www.sovereignindependentuk.co.uk/ September 28, 2014
- http://www.davidicke.com/ September 28, 2014
- http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/ September 28, 2014
- September 2014 (203)
- August 2014 (305)
- July 2014 (337)
- June 2014 (252)
- May 2014 (394)
- April 2014 (348)
- March 2014 (460)
- February 2014 (297)
- January 2014 (313)
- December 2013 (336)
- November 2013 (312)
- October 2013 (332)
- September 2013 (289)
- August 2013 (173)
- July 2013 (295)
- June 2013 (403)
- May 2013 (374)
- April 2013 (422)
- March 2013 (713)
- February 2013 (391)
- January 2013 (278)
- December 2012 (230)
- November 2012 (291)
- October 2012 (190)
- September 2012 (121)
- August 2012 (214)
- July 2012 (367)
- June 2012 (211)
- May 2012 (304)
- April 2012 (362)
- March 2012 (246)
- February 2012 (206)
- January 2012 (254)
- December 2011 (369)
- November 2011 (345)
- October 2011 (533)
- September 2011 (289)
- August 2011 (236)
- July 2011 (160)
- June 2011 (311)
- May 2011 (314)
- April 2011 (160)
- March 2011 (184)
- February 2011 (172)
- January 2011 (152)
- December 2010 (161)
- November 2010 (108)
- October 2010 (76)
- September 2010 (31)
Get Out Of Debt Free